A unified experience for your exhibitors’ needs, FreemanOnline® is a web-based portal that makes it easy for your exhibitors to obtain what they need before, during, and after your show. This exhibitor portal allows visibility into show information and online ordering of booth products and services 24/7 from any device. With over 90 years of experience in live events, Freeman offers innovative digital solutions, backed by an award-winning Customer Support Center.
- Provide visibility to critical event information: Exhibitors can use any web-enabled device, 24/7, to find show dates, shipping addresses, facility rules, and an integrated calendar.
- Create a seamless event experience: Exhibitors can order booth equipment, book sponsorships, and access order history. On select shows, they can track freight and enjoy a simplified move-out process.
- Offer superior customer support: Exhibitors can access our Customer Support Center, recognized by J.D. Power for excellence, via chat, email, or phone to get fast answers to even their toughest questions.
Recognized by J.D. Power for customer service excellence every year since 2010
- Highlight critical event information and enable exhibitors to order Freeman products and services 24/7
- Streamline the ordering process using the latest product catalog
- Facilitate last-minute ordering and ensure on-time delivery with multifunction freight services
- Access invoices and duplicate past orders to expedite planning
- Show product comparisons and recommendations to help exhibitors purchase with confidence
- Collaborate during the purchasing process by transferring the shopping cart and allowing the recipient to pay
- Wish lists let exhibitors create and share a collection of products and services they’re interested in and save those items in their account for future reference or purchase
- Create, edit, and submit material handling agreements (MHA) on any device
- Add up to six custom pages for highlighting special rules, exhibitor registration, housing information, and more
↑ Back to Top