Digital Displays enable show managers to get the right information to the right audience at the right time. From a single tablet or computer, provide real-time schedules, improve navigation across the venue, and engage audiences with information such as news, weather, or emergency broadcasts. Placing kiosks, touch screens, and other digital displays throughout your event offers an opportunity to generate sponsorship revenue, increase engagement, and inform attendees.
- Digital Product Showcase - Deliver a complete digital ecosystem for your event. Each dynamic display is carefully designed to create exposure, build engagement, capture leads, and—the most important of all—drive revenue and generate measurable event ROI. Exhibitors and sponsors can feature products, services, and technologies on touchscreen displays, interactive kiosks (either dual-screened or variable-sized video walls), or ReCharge, Freeman’s interactive charging table. When users enter their badge ID to view product information, all behavior is tracked and stored. Analytics are provided on the most-visited product categories, product views, and other attendee interaction
- ePosters - Replace the time and space-consuming traditional poster presentations. With digital ePosters there’s no need to print and transport them to the venue. Delegates can see all posters on state of the art digital interactive touch screens or self-guided interactive kiosk stations at any time.
- Interactive Technologies - Interactive kiosks and walls capture attendees' attention and offer you more opportunities to engage them. From dual-screen kiosks to variable-sized video walls, displays come in various sizes and configurations. Greet attendees with a large-scale wall of user-generated content that’s constantly changing. Place kiosks or iPad stands at key areas throughout your venue where attendees can access event info, explore interactive experiences, take surveys, or share their information so you can stay in touch post event.
- Social Media Walls - Extend your online brand to your live event with a dynamic, engaging social media wall. Pull messages from Twitter,Instagram, and other online channels to create a visual feed that showcases your ongoing attendee engagement in real time. Amplify your audience’s voice and encourage attendees to join the conversation as your event unfolds. Social Media Walls put the spotlight on engagement and bring a new dimension to live experiences with a high-tech yet personal touch.
- Wayfinding - A lost attendee is an unhappy one. Help your audience find exactly where they need to go so they can quickly get to can't-miss sessions or find relevant content. The interactive display provides instant access to searchable exhibitor databases, interactive venue floor plans, personalized maps, and more. When last-minute changes to the show floor or schedule arise, it's easy to make instant updates to provide attendees up-to-date information. Kiosks can also showcase sponsors, host video, and display social media tickers.
- Put the right content in the right places: Display the same information in many places or communicate multiple messages across the entire network of screens.
- Keep attendees informed: Provide attendees with current schedules, venue navigation, session details, or real time information such as news, weather, and emergency broadcasts.
- Grow sponsorship revenue: Displays placed around your event offer multiple sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Increase attendee engagement: Integration with Freeman social media services and digital recognition walls encourages attendee interaction.
- Increase booth traffic: Advertise exhibitor locations or other important event information to be seen by attendees at key locations.
- Reinforce your brand identity: Signage designs can be customized to incorporate branding elements such as color schemes, static logos, animated logos and more.
- Reduce perceived attendee wait times: Provide useful information about products or services while attendees wait to speak with booth staff member
- Showcase products and services: Demonstrate solutions that are too large, costly, or fragile to transport to the event with interactive digital displays
- Content can include Microsoft™ applications, RSS feeds, social media, scheduling feeds, and news/weather channels
- Content Playlists schedule messaging to update automatically without constant supervision
- Use videos, motion graphics, or touchscreen displays
- Real time updates and targeted messaging
- Templated or fully-customizable
- Signage designs can be customized to incorporate event branding elements such as color schemes, static logos, animated logos and more
- Flexible scheduling to show different messages throughout the lifetime of the show
- Design new digital sign content with templates and custom graphics
↑ Back to Top