Freeman Buzz Wire Challenge at Event Tech Live 6th and 7th November 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over. They must be resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the competition is free and limited to one per person.
2. Employees of Freeman (UK) Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. In order to enter the competition players are required to play the Freeman Buzz Wire Challenge on the Freeman stand at Event Tech Live 2019 on the 6th/7th November at Truman Old Brewery. The player with the fastest completion time with no ‘buzzes’ from start to finish, throughout the duration of the event, will win a gift voucher for a 24 hour Tesla Experience (P11D model) to be redeemed within the time frame and under the conditions stipulated by the Tesla Experience gift voucher provider.
4. Players are required to register their details by having their exhibitor pass scanned or via the method indicated by Freeman team members on stand before playing the game. Players must enter the competition in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
5. Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
6. Promoter will use participants’ and winners’ personal details for the purpose of administering this competition only. Participants will also be given the choice of opting in to receiving marketing communications regarding Freeman product and services (emails, phone calls, post). If you have no interest in receiving Freeman’s marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)2476 309 236. For further information on how Freeman will process and monitor your personal information, please visit www.freeman.com/emea/privacy-policy
7. In the case of a tie-break, one winner will be drawn at random. In the case of no-one completing the Freeman Buzz challenge successfully, the prize will be donated to a registered charity of the promoters choice.
8. Please note the Tesla Experience gift voucher is to be redeemed within the time fame and conditions specified and is subject to change/cancellation by the provider. No cash alternative is available.
9. The Promoter will only contact the winner of the competition.
10. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are not transferable and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The competition closes at 4pm on Thursday 7th November 2019. No entry will be accepted if it reaches us after this time. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. The winners will be announced on @Freeman_EMEA’s Twitter account on Friday 8th November 2019. Details of the prize winners will also be available by contacting Freeman (UK) Limited at Prologis Park, Imperial Road, Ryton, CV8 3LF or telephoning 02477601601
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry, or in playing the game. Under no circumstances can a player submit their entry via e-mail.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the competition including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the competition’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
17. The Promoter is: Freeman (UK) Limited, Prologis Park, Imperial Road, Ryton, CV8 3LF.