When green practices become best practices
We’ve long been committed to providing clients the most innovative solutions. Innovation in sustainability is no exception. Freeman was the first in the industry to achieve the prestigious ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System global certification. As increasingly more clients seek greener programs, our work has helped to set a new standard for eco-friendly products and services within the brand experience industry.
Carrie Freeman Parsons
How we’re making our industry greener.
We’re also a dedicated and proud Platinum partner of the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC), an association that establishes and shares best practices for our industry. Our Vice President of Sustainability sits on the GMIC global board.
Additional Freeman sustainability initiatives include:
- Responsible recyling of all equipment and materials through certified waste handlers
- Donation of older equipment to support local and community charities
- Rental exhibits that are reusable and recyclable
- Three-year program to reduce the use of foam based substrates
- Testing of soy-based padding made from renewable sources