Each and every audience touchpoint is an opportunity. An opportunity to engage, to educate, and to build brand affinity.
And there is no more engaging way to maximize those opportunities than through brand experience. Immersive, personalized brand experiences help foster meaningful relationships, drive sales, and appeal to new audiences.
To better understand how marketers see brand experience in the context of the overall marketing mix, we commissioned SSI to conduct an independent, global study. Over 1,000 marketers across North America, Asia, and Western Europe shared their views on the effectiveness of the channel, budget, digital and technology integration, and more. The 2017 Freeman Global Brand Experience Study confirmed what those of us in the industry know to be true: Brand experience is more central to the marketer's role today than it was in the past.
Brand Experience: A New Era in Marketing discusses key research findings, such as:
- Which goals brand experience is effective at achieving
- Advice for maximizing budget investments
- Why personalization creates a stronger connection
- Inspiration from Asia to better integrate technology
- How to drive marketing department alignment around brand experience