Right now, inquiring event minds are focused on hybrid as we eye the return of in-person gatherings.
It’s wonderful to see a flicker of hope on the horizon, but organizers and marketers are still flooded with questions:
- Will a hybrid approach work for my organization?
- Do we have the resources to pull off this dual approach?
- If so, what would that look like and how would it work?
Inspired by this state of wonder (and to get you some answers!), we developed a new workbook with interactive questions and exercises to help you get to the heart of the hybrid matter.
In Your Guide to Getting Started with Hybrid Events, you’ll learn:
- How to analyze the hybrid approach and if it’s a match for your organization
- How and in what way will it benefit your audience your sponsors
- How to create a safe environment in today’s world
- What you need to develop content for two different live audiences (in-person and virtual)
- Determining the risks and resources needed for planning and more!
Complete the form below to get your free download.