Finally, a simple overview of the exhibiting process with cost-saving tips and best practices throughout
What you will learn↑
- What to consider when planning, designing, and staffing
- Top ways to save costs (hint: early deadlines matter)
- The difference between shipping and material handling
- Keep-calm reminders for what to do when the show closes
- Glossary of trade show lingo
From strategy and planning to getting setup and returning home, this guide is a must-have exhibitor resource. We created this handy guide for anyone who’s new to the process or looking for tips on getting your booth to the right place at the right time for the lowest possible cost.