DALLAS — January 7, 2019 — Real-time, comprehensive data is critical to a successful live event, but having a holistic system to capture and examine that information has been an ongoing industry challenge. FreemanÒ — the world’s leading brand experience company — now is offering event organizers and marketers a one-stop, end-to-end solution for data measurement and analytics. New Freeman Data Solutions include five software and service offerings that together provide a complete event technology system that supports the full data life cycle.
Freeman's new data-focused products and services, while valuable on their own, also integrate seamlessly together to give event organizers the ability to make better and more informed strategic decisions. The Freeman Data Solutions include the following five technology offerings.
- Fuzion by Freeman™: Solves industry-wide integration challenges between digital solutions by connecting data across all points of the event life cycle to create a seamless experience for organizers and attendees.
- Quant by Freeman™: Provides decision-based metrics via data visualization in one, real-time, role-based dashboard.
- Data Analysis (formerly ESI, which became part of Freeman in 2016): Delivers deeper insight into data while expanding data research and measurement and 50+ years of industry benchmarks.
- Data Design: This team provides insight into what data needs to be collected to drive growth, and creates a framework to support the collection of that data.
- Data Science: Freeman continues to invest in research and development, and has partnered with the University of Southern California on a return on experience (ROX) environment study and the University of Missouri (UM) on a growth drivers study.
“Research has shown that attendees go to an event to learn, network and have fun. However, until now, the industry didn’t have an all-encompassing solution to compile metrics and data that ultimately could help increase audience acquisition, retention and engagement,” said Richard Maranville, chief digital officer at Freeman. “The new Freeman Data Solutions enable event organizers to capture data to both define and redefine strategy and establish key performance indicators. By identifying, measuring and mapping the data to achieve their goals and business objectives, they ultimately can improve the attendees’ experience.”
According to the Freeman Show Organizer Data Pulse Survey, nearly half of nonprofit show organizers (49 percent) said that they are challenged to get meaningful insights from their event data. The five Freeman data solutions offerings enable event marketers to use data to make educated and strategic decisions that will help drive growth. Establishing a measurement strategy is one way to use data to enhance decision-making in real time to improve engagement with attendees.
“Today we can gather data in real time and adjust decisions concurrently. In the future, predictive data will help automate the decision-making process. As this data story continues to evolve, capturing and using data with purpose will be key to thriving in a rapidly changing event environment. We need to learn from the past, transform the present and predict the future. That is the true value of data,” said Ken Holsinger, vice president, data solutions, Freeman.
To learn more about the new Freeman Data Solutions set, visit https://fuzion.freeman.com/.