Exhibitors always seek new ways to connect with audiences. These days, they’re turning to brand experience to take engagement to the next level. No matter the size of booth or budget, exhibitors must design engagements that leave a lasting impression. Creating connections that last, however, depends on sound strategy and the alignment of goals to set a successful plan in motion.
In our latest insights paper, Your Guide for Boosting Booth Presence, we’ve compiled a strategic guidebook to recharge your exhibit program with strategic ideas and tips, including:
- Budget planning: how to spend your resources wisely
- Sponsorships: what makes an ideal opportunity?
- Digital: how to make an impact with technology
- Measurement: tips for proving success through ROI
- BONUS: A guided strategy worksheet to set the foundation for year-round success