Digital marketing for your trade show booth
What you will learn↑
- The 365-day life cycle of the best trade show booth marketing ideas
- Why creating a holistic digital marketing plan is critical to success
- Which platforms and approaches can pack the most punch, and when to use them
From e-blasts to microsites, social media to advertising, there are more ways to connect than ever before. Pre-show marketing helps you share the story of your brand, anywhere and anytime.
- Before the show, you might offer sneak peeks, generate excitement, or connect with attendees, all in the interest of getting them to stop by your booth.
- During the show, you can track leads and share right from your exhibit, encouraging customers to visit your booth, and helping those not in attendance learn about your offerings.
- Once the show wraps and you’re back in the office, it’s time to create powerful follow-up content that keeps your brand top of mind.
Sounds great, right? You might be feeling overwhelmed with all the options and moving pieces.
Time to get strategic.
We’ve prepared a Digital Marketing Worksheet for Exhibitors. You get practical, follow-along advice on trade show marketing ideas across web, email, social, advertising, and more to help you execute at every digital marketing touchpoint. It’s designed to inspire you... and empower you to get started.