Clearly communicating the results of your event investments requires collecting the right data to begin with, and effectively analyzing and leveraging that data post-event. By following this five-step strategy for consistent, centralized data collection and analysis, event marketers can ensure that investment is leveraged to the fullest.
The Data You Need: Five Best Practices for Maximizing Event Data outlines five critical steps to take to maximize your event data:
- Identifying the data you should collect
- Defining your business goals
- Putting process around data collection and storage
- Developing your metrics and analytics
- Testing and optimizing your process over time