Make a splash with irresistible VR/AR trade show exhibit strategies
What you will learn↑
- Why immersive experiences like VR and AR are so impactful for exhibits
- How to select an immersive experience for your trade show exhibit budget and goals
- Best practices for creating engaging spatial, shareable, or showcase experiences
- Interactive trade show booth ideas and VR trends for your exhibit
Want people to come to your booth, stay at your booth, and talk about your booth? Embrace the immersive!
- Offering visitors the opportunity to interact and explore space, time — and your brand — through virtual reality (VR) experiences.
- Providing a 360° view of any location with augmented reality (AR), keeping visitors engaged at your exhibit booth longer.
- Creating highly shareable content, with visitors sending their social networks photos from your exhibit’s designed display backdrop or 3D celebrity image — and helping spread your message beyond the exhibit hall.
You can see why every brand should want to do immersive exhibits. The good news? With thoughtful strategy and planning, it’s a far more actionable and affordable option than you might think. And the ROI is out of this world.
Our Immersive Experiences for Exhibits bundle has three dynamic components:
- Start with a guide to immersive exhibit experiences.
- Our tip sheet sets you up for success.
- To help you plan, we’ve included a worksheet to get you started.
It’s all in one easy-to-digest bundle. Loaded with stats, examples, and actionable insights, this bundle can help you transform your trade show booth into an interactive, immersive, and memorable experience.