A bright, shiny new exhibit opportunity is a marketer’s dream — nothing inspires us quite like a clean slate of possibility.
And, of course, in our lives of non-stop meetings, ongoing to-do list cycles, budgets, and more, there’s nothing better than ticking off boxes as we prepare for our next trade show.
- Revisit organization objectives, audience preferences and align with trade show schedule
- Line up speakers to showcase our industry know-how
- Reconcile last year’s budget with this year’s wish list
- Attend industry events to learn about new trends and collaborate with colleagues
- Sync up all the calendars
- Resolve to make this year the best one yet!
Planning a successful event calendar includes eyeing the latest trends and insights that can make our exhibit booth brand experiences even better.
That's where the Freeman Trend Lab comes into play.
This insights incubator identifies and distills emerging concepts and cultural shifts to predict the newest influential factors (and opportunities!) evolving our industry. To help you prepare for your next trade show exhibit, we’ve compiled our top six trends from the lab.
Whether you’re headed to the trade show floor in the next few weeks or simply looking for inspiration from the comfort of your office chair, use this handy sheet to jot down notes and mark the ones that spark ideas for your next brand experience.