For many marketers, as the pace of change continues to accelerate, the future feels closer than ever. Even with little hints of what’s to come, we want to know more. So, what will the world look like in ten years? How will it shape our industry, and how will our industry shape the world? At Freeman, we believe the future isn't something to experience passively. We believe that together, we create the future.
And we want to help you do the same. That's why we set out to explore society, business, people, technology, and more — with the goal of understanding how the future will affect the brand experience industry, and how those evolutions will impact marketers, exhibitors, and attendees.
By exploring our own industry insights, outside influences, and a plethora of personal perspectives, we identified eight macro trends — big-picture shifts — that will be the core drivers impacting the brand experience industry in the coming years.
Download this insights paper to learn more about:
- The eight macro trends and global examples of how they’re coming to life today
- Facts, figures, and proof points for each core driver
- The 4P business model that aligns people, planet, purpose, and profit
- The Freeman Trend Compass — use this tool to better navigate what’s coming
- Actionable advice to start planning ahead
Don't just experience the future. Create the future.