Are you ready for the data revolution?
What you will learn↑
- How the rise of data impacts marketing
- The ways brands are leveraging event data across all marketing channels
- Which marketing disciplines are being used as data funnels
Data has never been such a big focus for marketers. It's what fuels budget, strategy, brand messaging, and conversations with the C-suite.
But as important as data is, many companies are still on the cusp of the data evolution. That begs the question — how are brand and event marketers using event data to inform their approach, justify their investments, drive leads, increase brand awareness, and connect with their customers?
Introducing the Freeman Data Benchmark Study, the first of its kind to gauge the role of data across the corporate marketing mix. We surveyed more than 650 brand marketing executives from many of the largest companies in the world, across every marketing discipline.
- 98% of marketers use data to secure budget
- 88% of brands use their event data to inform other marketing strategies
- Two-thirds of top corporations are increasing investment in marketing data
Want to learn more? Download our groundbreaking study for the full story.